Mineral Point Library Archives Digitization Project
This project was funded in part, with a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services which administers the Library Services and Technology Act(LSTA)
Number 17, Shake Rag Street, March 6, 1959. This is the John Tregaskis house, built about 1845. It was named “Newlyn” by Bob Neal and Edgar Hellum after they restored it.
This is one of the historic photos in our online collection; it is available at http://content.mpl.org/cdm/landingpage/collection/mineralpoin
Established in 1981